- No more metal, clunky braces. With clear aligners, we can now straighten your teeth with digital precision and style.
Meet our orthodontist:
Dr. Camaron Martin, DDS is a Diamond Plus Invisalign Provider. This is the highest level a provider can obtain with Invisalign.
Who Can Get Invisalign?
How early should a child be checked?
It is recommended by the American Association of Orthodontists that by age 7 children should be screened for orthodontic intervention. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary initial exam.
Kids and Teens
Ages 11-15 are the most common ages to receive orthodontic care. At this age, most permanent teeth have erupted and final alignment can be achieved.
Orthodontic treatment is for all ages. More than 50% of our patients are adults. A straight smile is not just for looks, it’s for proper function too. With Invisalign, you can help your smile last a lifetime.
Why Choose us?
- Diagnosed and treatment planned by an orthodontist
- Overseen by a Dentist to ensure the best esthetic outcome
- State-of-the-art technology with our Itero scanner
- No yucky impressions
- Financing available with a monthly payment plan
- One location for dental, orthodontic, and hygiene needs